The Arizona Rattlers accept formal requests of Rattlers’ memorabilia/tickets for use in charitable fundraising events.
Due to the large number of requests, the Rattlers are only able to accept requests from Arizona based charitable and non-profit organizations.
To request a donation, please email your request to us, attaching a document on your organization’s letterhead to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note the following when making your request:
- All requests must be submitted in writing, via email. We do not accept faxes.
- All requests must be on the benefiting charity’s official letterhead. Fundraisers to benefit an individual or family are generally not honored.
- All requests must be accompanied by a copy of your organization’s IRS determination letter, which you received when you received 501(c)(3) tax-exempt entity.
- Letters must contain the date of the event, the contact person’s name, phone number and address, the type of fundraiser, and where the proceeds go.
- Allow 2-4 weeks for processing of your request.
The Arizona Rattlers do not accept fan merchandise for the purpose of autographing.
The Arizona Rattlers do not offer cash donations or cash sponsorships.
Unless otherwise stated, organizations will receive one item per year in an attempt to help the greatest number of people.
The Arizona Rattlers accept formal requests for a Rattlers player, coach, mascot, cheerleader, or representative to make an appearance in the community. Due to the large number of requests, the Arizona Rattlers are only able to accept requests from charitable, nonprofit organizations. Requests are reviewed and confirmation is only provided for appearances we are able to fulfill.
The following guidelines should be followed when submitting an appearance request:
- The Arizona Rattlers are only able to accept requests from charitable, nonprofit organizations that are able to provide proof of 501(c)3 status upon request. All requests must be submitted by the benefitting nonprofit organization.
- All requests must be submitted through the online form below with the appropriate fields completed. The Arizona Rattlers do not accept letters, faxes, or E-mail requests.
- It is not possible to fulfill each and every request. To assist us in scheduling appearances, we ask you to submit appearance requests no later than 3-4 weeks prior to the event.
- The Arizona Rattlers may not be able to provide regret notices for appearances we cannot attend and event coordinators should only consider their request to be scheduled upon receiving confirmation from the Arizona Rattlers organization. The Arizona Rattlers may not be able to confirm participation until one week prior to the event and thus organizations should not base the planning of their event around the Arizona Rattlers’ participation.
- If you are also requesting a donation item for your event, it will need to be submitted separately for proper handling. See the Donation page to request an item.
- For more information, use the form below to contact Rattlers Community Relations